Monday, June 1, 2015

Fwd: Mini Milagro :)

(Sorry, this is from last week! I guess it didn`t send to many of you! But better late than never!)

I spent a lot of time traveling this week! Tuesday, I went to Banfield and received my new companion, Hermana Gonzales, fresh from the Argentina MTC! She`s amazing! :) She has such a sweet personality and is very excited to serve, she`s a natural at being a missionary! I have really enjoyed helping her get used to life as a missionary this week, even though now I`m exhausted ;) I feel like she is actually the one training me, I`ve learned so much with her in just one short week! It`s going to be a great transfer :)

Friday, we traveled back to Banfield for a new missionary/trainers meeting with our mission President. That helped me to understand a little better what is expected of me as a trainer. I also got to see a bunch of my missionary friends, like my old District members from the MTC! It was great :)

We didn`t have any investigators come to church on Sunday :( but we did have 2 less actives come, so that was great! We also had a mini-miracle happen this week with a less active family in our area! We have tried to share a message with Rosana and Raul Paco many times before, and they have always half-heartedly invited us in and treated us quite coldly. But this week, they offered to feed us lunch! It was a tender mercy, because we got to get to know them better! Now, they have asked us to visit them more often, and we are planning to have a Family Home Evening with them very soon! Yay!! :)

Today for P-day, we had our Zone Activity. We traveled to La Plata to visit the Cathedral and the Natural History museum (my second time going to both). BUT I did get to do something new! We got to go up to the very top of the Cathedral in an elevator and see the entire view of La Plata and beyond! It was beautiful! :) Such an amazing experience!
Well, I hope you all have an amazing week :) Love you! Take care!!

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos:
1, 2, 3- Hermana Gonzalez and I, first day as companions!
4- MTC District reunion :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment