Monday, June 29, 2015

Baptism and Birthday= Best week ever :)

What a crazy week! It rained and was cold, and then the sun came out and it was perfect outside, and then it rained again and now it´s cold again!

We had a baptism on Saturday for our investigator, Baltazar (Balta). Satan was working hard on us and him the entire day! It poured rain, the gas wasn´t working in the chapel so there was no warm water to fill the baptismal font with, and Baltazar´s girlfriend got sick and couldn´t make it (she´s the one who introduced him to the gospel in the first place). My companion and I spent a couple of hours boiling water in our apartment and then carrying it over to the chapel to help make the water in the baptismal font not so icy cold. It was a miracle that the baptism was a success! It just goes to show that the Lord and the Spirit are stronger than anything Satan can throw at us! :) 

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) It was a great day! My companion and I made banana chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, watched Treasure Planet while we cleaned the apartment, and then ate pizza for lunch while watching Tangled. I also got to buy some Trix cereal, which is a treat for me because it´s really expensive here! It was a day well spent :) Although I have to say, seeing our investigator come unto Christ was the best birthday gift I could ever receive! This gospel is amazing :)

Love you all! Let the Holy Spirit guide! Take care and have an amazing week :)

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos: 
1- Baltazar´s baptism :)
2- Family Home Evening- We are the Hands of the Lord on the Earth! 
3- Visiting less actives with our Ward Mission Leader!
4- Hermana González and I, exhausted but 100% content after Balta´s baptism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment