Monday, May 18, 2015

Cambios!!

Well, this week I started off with a sinus infection, not the most fun thing to have. But with a little rest and lots of water, I`m feeling much better know! What a blessing :) On Saturday, we got to go to the chapel in La Plata to see a Cultural Event. It was a cute little program put on by the LDS youth of Còrdoba, Argentina to celebrate the dedication of the new temple there!! They did all different types of typical Argentine dances, it was great! And even better, 2 of our investigators and an inactive member joined us! It was a great night :) 
Then on Sunday, we got to travel back to La Plata to see the broadcast of the actual temple dedication. It was amazing! Words can`t even describe it, the spirit was incredible :) President Uchtdorf and Elder Christofferson spoke and presided over the dedication. I really liked something that President Uchtdorf said during his talk, he said that going to the temple is how we show our commitment to walk before God with ALL our heart. I hope we can all strive to show our commitment to walk before God with ALL our heart through everything that we do :) 
One more piece of news for this week: I`m going to be training again this transfer! But this time I will be training a brand new missionary, fresh from the MTC :) It will be quite the adventure! It was hard to say goodbye to Hermana Wilson today, but I know that she`ll do a great job in her new area! I`ll be staying the night in San Vicente tonight to await the arrival of my new companion tomorrow :) Wish me luck!

Love you all! Take care :)

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos: 
1- Saying goodbye to Hermana Wilson
2- Lunch with the Paco family
3- Cultural Event with the girls :)
4- Reunited with some members from my very first area!

No comments:

Post a Comment