Monday, August 24, 2015

1 Nephi 3:7

This week was amazing, but sad at the same time! Thankfully it didn`t rain, so Hermana Gonzàlez and I got to work hard all week long! On Tuesday, we had exchanges. I stayed in Olmos with Hermana Lemos, while Hermana Gonzàlez went to Los Hornos for 24 hours. While Hermana Lemos and I were working together, we needed to make photocopies for our Mission Correlation meeting that night. I felt like we should go to the same kiosk that Hermana Gonzàlez and I had gone to the previous week, where we met a super nice lady named Alejandra. So we went there and had the opportunity to share a little message with Alejandra! She was very open and wanted to know her purpose in life! Later on in the week, Hermana Gonzàlez and I went back and we got to teach her more about the Plan of Salvation. Then she invited us back again the next week! It was amazing :) 

Then we got a phone call from the Assistants to the President... Transfers. I got called to be a Capacitadora (I think it means Sister Missionary Training Leader in English, or something like that) in Quilmes, which is about 2 1/2 hours away from Olmos. SO I had to pack my bags and say goodbye to my family in Olmos! It was very hard, I loved my time in Olmos! It was also very hard saying goodbye to "mi hija", Hermana Gonzàlez. But I know that she`ll do great things during her mission and that she`s going to take care of the people in Olmos! Transfers always make me think of 1 Nephi 3:7, I will go and do the things the Lord commands!

Thankfully, I got the chance to see Maxi and Maya one last time (2 of our English class students). I felt the impression to write my testimony in a Book of Mormon and give it to them before I left. Hopefully they will be able to read it and be touched by the spirit! They have such a great family, and everyone deserves the chance to be with their families forever :)

Take care everyone! Love you :)

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

*I took lots of photos before leaving Olmos, but I forgot my camara.. so next week I`ll send more pictures! But until then, here`s one of my new companion and I, Hermana Juarez from Peru :)

No comments:

Post a Comment