Monday, March 28, 2016

Welcome to the Coast: Villa Gesell A!


February 8, 2016

Transfers!!!

It was tough to say goodbye to everyone in Berazategui and especially to Hermana Magdaleno. I have learned so much during my 6 months in Berazategui and during my 3 months with Hermana Magdaleno! The Lord knew what he was doing when he put us together in an area so amazing! The people, the experiences, and the memories made there will be a blessing in my life forever. I`ll never forget my little piece of Heaven. :)
Now it´s time to get to work! 4 hours away by car, 6 hours away by bus: Welcome to La Costa! I am now in the area of Villa Gesell, on the Coast of Argentina! And can I just say... I am NOT in Quilmes anymore! It´s a whole different world here! It´s going to take some getting used to, but I know it will be amazing! My companion is Hermana Lemos, from Cordoba Argentina. We had a companion exchange while I was in Olmos, so we had already met before! She´s a crack up, we get along great :) So let the adventure begin!

Love, Hermana Orgill

Photos:
1- Mi hijita, Hermana Magdaleno! All grown up :) 
2- My new companion, Hermana Lemos, and I on our way to Villa Gesell :)
3- Guess who I will be sharing a house with in Villa Gesell... Hermana Cannon! :) 
4- The Jancko family
5- The Martinez family
6- The Cardoso family

I´m going to miss my Berazategui ward family!




















No comments:

Post a Comment