Monday, March 28, 2016

The Lord`s Time :)
March 7, 2016

I`m short on time today, but it has been a crazy week! I had to travel to Quilmes this week for a Leadership Meeting and it`s a 7 hour trip! Plus, I guess it`s expensive to travel from Villa Gessel to Quilmes, so they sent me on my own! I traveled with 2 other Elders, the Zone Leaders here in the Coast, and my companion stayed behind with the Sisters in Villa Gesell B! It was definitely a new experience being without a companion at my side, very lonely! But now I`m back in Villa Gesell with Hermana Lemos :) 

Yesterday, our Branch had a Talent Show! It had a great turn out! Lots of members and less active members showed up :) My companion and I, along with the Sisters of Villa Gesell B, did a skit about a lifeguard saving a little girl from drowing at the beach. It was quite the site :) Other members sang, did comedy, and the Young Men and Young Women did a musical number using random household items as instruments! It was a fun time :)

I was out of my area for 2 days and then I had an intercambio with Hermana Cannon! We had a fun time working together in Villa Gesell B :) It has been kind of a slow week, not being able to work in my area much, but I found a scripture in D&C 123:17.

"Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed." 

Everything happens in the Lord´s time :) All we can do is try our best, do our part, and do it cheerfully :) Then God will do the rest! 

Love you all! Take care! 

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos:
1- 4 Generations at the Elder Bednar meeting! :) My "daughter" Hermana Wilson, her "daughter", and so on! 
2- Intercambio with Hermana Cannon!
3- Loving those beach sunrises in Villa Gesell :)
4- Live the Gospel Joyfully :)





No comments:

Post a Comment