Monday, March 28, 2016

Patience is a virtue :)
March 14, 2016






I was on the move almost all week, I hardly spent any time in my area Villa Gesell! But it was still a wonderful week :) On Tuesday we had our Zone Conference and then I had companionship exchanges in Pinamar with Hermana Mortensen, from Utah. During Zone Conference, we practiced teaching short, powerful versions of the Restoration lesson. My group was made up of 4 Hermanas and... our mission president, President Nuñez! It`s always a little nerve wracking when the mission president watches you over your shoulder, but it`s also always a great learning experience! We were able to put the nerves aside and really follow the spirit, making room for the spirit to testify of the simple truths.
I also had companionship exchanges in Pinamar with Hermana Ramirez, from Mexico. She`s a wonderful missionary and has so much love for everyone around her! It was a great intercambio :)

Saturday, we spent the day in Mar de Ajó helping with a Tormenta Blanca and doing street contacts to find those who have been prepared to hear the gospel! Today we had our Zone Activity for P-day! We made tacos and played volleyball :) Just a nice, relaxed activity!
I`ve definitely had to put in practice the divine virtue of patience this week, having to travel so much and not being able to work in my area most of the week. But I was still able to see many miracles! Karen, our golden investigator, came to church on Sunday and to the Branch Family Home Evening on Sunday night! She amazes us more and more each day with her desires to come to church, even with the tough situation that she`s in. All I know is that the Gospel blesses lives and helps us become better each and every day :)
"Oh, how we need to love God! For what we love determines what we seek. What we seek determines what we think and do. What we think and do determines who we are- and who we will become."  -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Love you all! Take care :)
Hermana Orgill
Photos:
1- Hermana Lemos and I at the Zone Conference :)
2- My Zone- The Coast!
3- Intercambio with Hermana Mortensen :)
4- Intercambio with Hermana Ramirez :)
5- Companionship unity ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment