Monday, December 29, 2014

Feliz Año Nuevo from Argentina! :)

This week was full of festivities! We got to spend our Christmas Eve with a member family, where we ate dinner and talked and had a grand óle time! It´s very different to have a hot Christmas, it felt more like the 4th of July! I hope you´re all enjoying the snow ;) We also got to watch Disney movies! Yay!! :) And of course, I loved having the opportunity to Skype home and talk to my family! We´re so blessed to know that families can be together forever! 
My companion and I had a great experience this week while trying to visit a less active member. When we got to her home, she wasn´t there. But her grandson and grandaughter were! They invited us in and we started talking about the gospel and such. Turns out, the grandson is not a member but has been looking for the true church to join for many years! Golden!! My companion and I could feel his testimony and his sincere desire to know the truth for himself! What a day :)
I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and remember to keep the Savior in your hearts, not only during this time of year, but every day of the year! Love you all! Happy New Year!! :)

Con amor, Hermana Orgill 

No comments:

Post a Comment