Monday, December 21, 2015






Merry Christmas everyone! :)  

The biggest Christmas miracle happened this week! Our investigator, Silvia, and her 12 year-old son, Gonzalo, accepted baptismal dates for the 26th of December!! It was the happiest day of my life :) She was so excited, but still not as excited as I 
was! I love this family with all my heart. I have been able to see them through the Savior´s eyes and it is maravillosa! :) I know that Heavenly Father loves all of His children, every single one.

Well, besides Christmas Choir practice and Leadership Council this week, we also went to help out with a Capilla Abierta in Plátanos (about 15 minutes from where I´m at in Berazategui). It was a blast! We got to visit some of the less active members during the morning to invite them to the activity and then we got to give little tours of the church to those who came :) We also got to see a little Nativity scene acted out by the Plátanos ward. It was precious :) 

On Sunday, the Primary children sang "Jesús en Pesebre" or "Away in a Manger". Everyone was touched by the spirit that was there. I absolutley love Christmas time. There is something in the air that everyone can feel: the Spirit of Christ! Hopefully we can all remember Him this Christmas and the perfect, loving example He is in our lives.

Pres. Benson said "If thoughts make us what we are, and we are to be like Christ, then we must think Christlike thoughts." Let us think of Christ this week and every day, because He is our Savior. He lives and He loves us! :) 

Love you all!

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos:
1- The Capilla Abierta in Plátanos, along with the Nativity Scene!
2- Ice cream sundaes and Capture the Flag with water balloons for our Zone Activity today :) It was a BLAST!
3- 14 KILOS of ice cream! 
4- Hermana Glazier, my hijita Hermana González, and I at leadership council :) I just love them!!
5- Selfie with my favorite Hermana Magdaleno and Juanita! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment