Monday, October 5, 2015

General Conference Weekend :)

Happy October! :) 

Today we had transfers, but I`m staying here in Berazategui with Hermana Juarez! So nothing has changed :) Except that the other Capacitadora in my Zone finished her mission today and went home... so I have 2 other sisters to work with now! That will be fun :) 

I hope everyone enjoyed General Conference weekend! I don`t even know where to begin, so many wonderful talks! I think that General Conference for missionaries is like Christmas for little kids :) We got to watch both sessions on Saturday and on Sunday, and a little part of the Women´s Conference. I don`t have even a fraction of the time I would need to share all that I learned, but here are a couple of my favorite quotes:

" Your faith will grow not by chance, but by choice." -Neil L. Anderson
and
"There is no darkness so dense, so menacing, or so difficult that it cannot be overcome by light." -Vern P. Stanfill

I know that every single one of our church leaders have been called and prepared by God! The Lord leads and directs His church today :) His gospel is beautiful and simple, and if it doesn`t seem that way in your lives, SIMPLIFY it. :) 

Love you all! Take care :) Besos!

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos:
1- General Conference Sunday :) 
2- District meeting and saying goodbye to Hermana Toala!
3- The perfect treat on a rainy day: facturas and malta! 
4- Learning something new every day ;) hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment