Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother´s Day :)

I love my family!! What a great time it was to see and talk to them yesterday :) I feel so blessed to have the best family in the whole wide world ;) I hope all you missionaries and moms had an amazing day yesterday!

Well, nothing too crazy happened this week besides that :) we did help another area (Los Hornos) with a Tormenta Blanca, or White Storm! A whole bunch of missionaries and members met up at the stake center, received a list of people to visit, and then we set off to help people come unto Christ! :) It was a great time, and they even fed us lunch afterwards! How thoughtful of them :)

We had a great turnout in church yesterday: three of the less active members that we have been visiting came! It was so great to see their smiling faces in the chapel once again :) One of our investigators came as well, his baptismal date is coming up in two weeks! It´s very exciting :) My companion and I, along with the other two Hermana´s in our area, sang a Mother´s Day song during sacrament meeting. I´m not sure how it sounded since we all have colds and stuffy noses... but it´s the thought that counts right? ;)

Today for P-day, we spent the morning doing our limpieza profunda. Pretty much we cleaned our house SPOTLESS! What fun that was ;) then, to help us feel better about missing our families, the four of us Hermana´s got together and ate ice cream and cake while watching Mulan 2! I must say, it really did help ;)

I believe in Christ as I believe
in the sun – not because I see
Him, but because of Him I can see everything else.
                     -C.S. Lewis

Until next week! I love you all! Take care! :)

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

Photos:
1- Hermana Wilson, Me, Hermana Meza, and Hermana Ccorrahua watching Mulan 2! :)
2- Big green tractor! 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment