Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It's P-day already?! (An Older Post- October 31, 2014)

Wow, time flies here in the MTC! I can't believe it's already Friday again! I've learned so much the past week! My companion and I have taught two investigators so far, Fernando and Raul. They're great! They don't get impatient with us when we have to use our broken spanish ;) The language is difficult of course, but no one said this would be easy! I can 100% feel the gift of tongues working on me already! 
I got two new roommates this week, Hermana O'Niel and Hermana Sagapolu. They are such sweethearts! Now there are 3 snorers in my room, instead of 2 ;) Don't worry, I still love them! (Earplugs are my new best friend.) The weather has been BEAUTIFUL today! My entire district spent about 2 hours of our free time playing sand volleyball outside! We also went to the temple this morning, today has been a very good day! Let's just say, being a missionary is THEE BEST! 

Happy Halloween everyone!! 

Con Amor, Hermana Orgill

1- Happy Halloween from the Elders in District 41B!
2- We found Elder Tripp at the temple!
3- District picture at the Provo Temple :)




No comments:

Post a Comment