Wednesday, May 11, 2016

I Survived! (An Older Post- October 24, 2014)

Well, I made it through my first few days at the MTC! The food is bland, the days are long, but the spirit is so strong! I love it :) I went to the temple this morning, which was amazing! It felt odd to leave the campus part of the MTC. I love my companion, Hermana Witsken! She is the greatest! We get along really well! Mi companero and I live in the same room as one other companionship, Hermana's Glazier and Feldermann. They are such sweethearts! There are 9 Hermanas and 2 Elders in my district, which apparently is a weird combination for a district to have! But we have a really good time together, learning and laughing! I´ve seen so many Sisters and Elders from Grantsville! Elder Tripp, Elder Krogh, Sister Eyre, and Sister Turner! Sister Turner is even in my district! It´s great!

I played volleyball yesterday during gym time, which was a blast! I also tried out early morning yoga and kickboxing! What a workout, I am most definitely OUT OF SHAPE! But 30 minutes of exercise everyday will hopefully help with that :) My Espanol is coming along, slowly but surely! It's tough, and a little frustrating at times, but it always feels good when I master a word or phrase! Time is already flying by! Days feel like weeks and weeks feel like days, or so I've heard. I will be teaching my first investigator tonight, Fernando. He doesn't speak English, so thank goodness for the spirit because neither do I! ;) 

Have an amazing week everyone! Les amo!

Con amor, Hermana Orgill

1- Sister Temple Trip!
2- Look who's in my District- Hermana Whitney Turner!
3- Called to Serve :)




No comments:

Post a Comment