Monday, July 13, 2015

Abrir la boca! :)

Sorry I don`t have a lot of time today! We had our Zone Activity and we all traveled to La Plata to eat at a buffet, so we got back a little late! But it was delicious! Pizza, empanadas, pasta, potatoes, salads, flan, ice cream, and muuuch more! I never want to eat again ;)

My testimony that Heavenly Father is preparing people here in Olmos, Argentina to receive the gospel was strengthened a lot! My companion and I had the opportunity to find 2 new investigators this week, and a whole bunch of possible future investigators! We also had the opportunity to meet our new Mission President. He is amazing! He has such a strong spirit, you can literally feel it right when he walks in the door! I`m very excited to begin this new adventure serving with him in the Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission :)

Here`s my new mailing address:

Hermana Tayler Lynne Orgill
Argentina Buenos Aires East Mission
Rivadavia 599
Quilmes 1878
Argentina

And here`s a quote by Elder Holland to sum up my week :)

"Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don`t come until Heaven; but for those who embrace the gospel of Christ, they come!"


Con amor, Hermana Orgill

P.S. Our new Mission President lets us drink "Mate" in our apartments now! Mate is VERY popular here! It`s like a type of herbal tea, except I think it tastes like dirty water ;) everyone says it takes time to get used to though! I guess we`ll see :) 

Photos: 
1- One of the little member girls, Camila, wearing my missionary tag :) future sister missionary!!
2- Zone Activity at an Argentine Buffet :) 
3- Hermana Meeks and I- Our first "Mate" 

No comments:

Post a Comment