Monday, January 19, 2015

Milagros!

This week was a week of miracles!
Our first miracle happened when we decided to spend a whole day searching out the people who had been given to us as references in the past week. Many of the references we received didn´t have house numbers, only street numbers. But with help from the spirit, we were able to find 5 new investigators through these references! What a day! :) Also, one of the references we found is a young woman named Milagros (which means miracles in English)... Coincidence? I think not ;)
Our second miracle happened when we got invited to speak in sacrament on Sunday (that wasn´t the miracle though). We were asked to speak on how missionaries and members need to work together in order for missionary work to be successful. The miracle was that I gave an entire 8 minute talk in Spanish and the members actually understood me! The gift of tongues is real everyone, I couldn´t be more thankful! :)
Our third miracle happened today when I decided to do a very dangerous thing... cook! It had been raining all morning, so we didn´t really want to do anything outside.. That´s when I decided to try and make banana bread (YUM) and here´s the miracle: I actually made banana bread! And it tasted good!
I´m grateful for miracles :) love you all!
Con amor, Hermana Orgill

No comments:

Post a Comment