Friday, November 14, 2014

Let It Snow!

This week was absolutely amazing! My companion and I taught two of the best lessons to our investigator Cynthia (who is really my teacher, Hermana Hapairai). We taught her about faith and the Atonement. Even though she wasn't a real investigator, the spirit was real! It was so strong that we even committed her to baptism! When the lesson was over, I was breathless at how wonderful it felt and how the spirit led us the entire time! Those two lessons made the entire week of sitting in class all day planning and preparing 100% worth it! I love this gospel and I love being a missionary! :) 

We also taught our (real) investigator, Raul, for the last time. He is going to visit his family in Ecuador for Thanksgiving and he won't be back until after we leave the MTC. It was tough to say goodbye! Although we only taught him twice a week for three weeks, we learned to love him and want him to accept the gospel so much! But we planted the seed and gave him the tools to draw closer to Christ! :) and that's our purpose as missionaries: to invite others to come unto Christ! 

It has been super cold the past few days, which is crazy because just last week we were all outside playing sand volleyball in the sun! Now it's freezing outside and it even snowed yesterday! My companion was super excited, she's from Las Vegas and absolutely loves the snow! I can't say I was too thrilled ;) but it was a beautiful day! The first snow is always the best! 




I love you all! Be safe and have a great week! :) 

Con Amor, Hermana Orgill  

No comments:

Post a Comment