Friday, November 7, 2014

Strength to be Faithened


​What a week! Saturday was a day of classes: 3 hours of gospel doctrine, 3 hours of Spanish, and 3 hours of gospel doctrine IN Spanish! I can't complain though, my District is the best and somehow we always make those long days fun! :) I made it to another Sunday! The big piece of advice here is "Just make it until Sunday", it's true! Sunday's are full of the spirit and I especially love that we get to talk a walk to the temple with our Zone! It's always nice to spend time outside (even when it's freezing cold). Anything is better than sitting down the entire day! Tuesday was interesting, we got to attend TWO devotionals instead of just one! We even got to leave campus for the first devotional! It was at BYU in the Marriott Center. Do you remember Brother David F. Evans, the guy who prayed in General Conference, and accidentally asked for our strength to be faithened?! He was the speaker! It was great, we all got a good laugh out of it. :) Other than that, my week has mostly been filled up with classes! Life as a missionary is the greatest, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true!

Con Amor, Hermana Orgill

1 comment:

  1. Hey, what kind of watch do you wear and from where? I'm looking for one like that

    ReplyDelete