Monday, March 2, 2015

Small and Simple Things :)

This week has been an interesting one! But very rewarding :) My new companion, Hermana Flores, and I have been working very hard to prepare one of our investigators for his baptism on the 14th of March. He reads the scriptures every day, prays everyday, and he even gave the closing prayer in sacrament meeting on Sunday. He has such a sincere desire to be baptized and share the gospel, but he has a few doubts about Joseph Smith. We pray that he will receive and recognize the answer to his prayers, that Joseph Smith truly was a prophet called of God and that the Book of Mormon is true. I know these things to be true with all my heart! And I know that he can come to know them as well :) through the small and simple things: prayer, attending church, scripture study, and keeping the commandments. I know that everything will work out in the Lord´s timing :)

"What we do is nothing but a drop in the ocean, but if we didn´t do it the ocean would be one drop less than it is." -Mother Teresa

I hope we can all continue doing the small and simple things, they really make a difference! We can help fill the ocean by being examples of Christ! 
I love you all :) Stay safe!

Con mucho amor, Hermana Orgill

Oh yeah, funny story... we were on our way back to the apartment after buying groceries last Monday, when I felt something warm hit my face! I thought it was just a really big rain drop, but then I realized IT WAS NOT RAIN! It was bird poop! Just my luck ;) what a great way to start out this transfer with my new companion! hahaha!

Photos:
1) Surprise! It´s not rain!
2) Ice cream in the Plaza :)
3) La Capilla! 



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment